Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rialto Beach Sunset, March 25

So we decided to do Rialto Beach at sunset.  A lot of beaches in one day, but it was a pretty good time.  We had a blast and Braden did too.  












It was almost disaster as we went up to the water and of course Braden went a little bit too close. We were right behind him, but the waves came up a little farther than we thought they would and they swept Braden off his feet. I grabbed him pretty quickly, but he was a little upset about it. Melissa, always prepared, had another set of clothes in the car so we changed him and all was good. I was a little bit wet, but it wasn't too bad. Luckly I had my Gore-Tex shoes on and they saved my feet from being destroyed by the water and cold. We ended up staying and playing until the sun went down.












No comments: